21 May 2015

Naimah's Weekly Fashion Favorites

Hello Lovelies

     Today I bring to you a post inspired by my lovely cousin Ayan. She is a hard working young woman who constantly inspires me in many ways. We recently talked about different ways of paring blouses which is both of our favorites. We both agreed blouses are such an essential piece to have, and that it gives out a clean put together looks. So today's post is different ways of paring blouses for a formal event, or cooperate work place. I hope this innovates your style and inspires your future wardrobe. Comment below your favorite look that describes your style. Enjoy!









Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion

4 comments:

  1. My favorites looks are 1 and 4.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the second look :)

    Daniel Wellington giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits, especially first and second . xx


    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com/2015/05/hats.html

    ReplyDelete