18 May 2015

Spring Fling

Hello lovelies 

      Today I wanted to do a very bright and vibrant look for this worm season we're in. I personally enjoy the cooler weather for some reason, But I decided to make the best out of what I have. So I put together a cute outfit with some of my new pieces I have purchased. I have this bright green skirt paired with a white long sleeveV-neck top. I also went ahead and threw black heels, and a very unique printed scarf. I really hope you guys like my new blog theme and background. I am going to leave the outfit details below so enjoy and leave a comment below.

Top: H&M
Skrit: Max
Heels: Thrifted 
Bag: Red Tag







Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful skirt! Love that color on you :)

    Daniel Wellington giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You maxi skirt is really so great!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your pleated maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully look, the skirt is TDF! Amazing color.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day, kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your maxi skirt is so pretty, you look beautiful honey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this maxi skirt look amazing
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete