04 June 2015

Naimah's Weekly Fashion Favorites

Hello lovelies

       I hope every thing is going great with your week so far. I have been in a summer fiver lately, and I have been eyeing these cute easy to apply Flash Tattoo's. Many celebrities have been spotted wearing these for different accessions like coachella or a day at the beach. I fell in love with these accessories, it is such a perfect summer essential. I just had to share this with you guys to innovate your summer style. I hope you enjoy it comment.












Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion

8 comments:

  1. So great selection perfect for summer!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and beautiful selection!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! Have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day, kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just look so cool :)

    Nuxe giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete