08 June 2015

Street Grunge

Hello Lovelies 

     I hope your weekend is wonderful and blessed because I am enjoying mine. I have been feeling a bit edgy lately, and I thought I should express it. So I went on a annual shopping spree to express my vision. I bought a few new pieces as you can tell, but I also threw in some old items here and there. If you are intreated in where I purchased the items I will leave it down below. This look basically is effort but no effort, and what I mean about that is it takes creativity. I picture this look and put it together when Normally I would try on a bunch a different things to find the right look. I was really proud of this post, and very excited to share it with you all. Enjoy!








Look #1:
Black top: Red Tag 
Oversized Tank: Red tag 
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M
Bag:Red Tag






Look #1:
Black top: Red Tag 
Oversized Tank: Red tag 
Jeans: Kohls 
Boots: H&M
Bag:Red Tag

Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion

11 comments:

  1. Cool looks sweety :) Love your boots!

    Nuxe giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two looks are my favorites of yours so far, Naimah. #1 is so fresh and #2 the red suits you so beautifully.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first look is my favorite.
    Kisses.

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally rock those amazing boots! :)

    Laiyin || THESTYLECIRCUS.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving both look. The second is my favorite. Edgy and cool. That tartan top rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of kisses darling.

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete