15 June 2015

Till we meet again

Hello lovelies 

       I am going on a trip to my mom's home country Somalia, and I wanted to use this opportunity to go on a journey. This journey is meant for me to connect with my roots and embrace my East African side. Most of this journey I will share but I would like some time for my self, and my family. I will not be blogging for the next month or so, but the time after that you'll see post based on my experience. I honestly don't know what to expect from this trip, but I would like to take you guys every step of the way. I will post weekly and reflect on my experiences, I will share new things I learn, and lessons. I hope you guys enjoy my up coming posts, and will be there every step of the way. I will be posting on my social media outlets so follow me there. Till next time.


Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion
Snapchat: Sketchfashionn

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so nice, hope you'll enjoy your trip honey! Kisses <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete