13 September 2015

A night on the the town

Hello Lovelies

           I am finally back with a new post for you guys it's been such a long time coming of me. I genuinely miss you guys with all my hearts. As soon as I got off the plane all I thought about was looks to shoot and, share with you guys. I was so excited I also purchased a few items for the fall looks that I will share in future posts. So be on the look out for that but, with out any further ado lets get right into this look that I have here.

          I haven't had a girls night in forever so it felt so right for me and, my girls to go out. We've all been away for the whole summer so it made sense for us to catch up. On this night I decided to go for a settle chic look that complimented my figure and, also had a little bit of edge. I think many of you know that I am an edgy girl so a little bit of edge never kills. I rocked my favorite heels at the moment that I purchased from New Yorker. I don't know if many of you are familiar with the store but, it gives the best deals on the best items. This whole outfit was inspired by my heels everything else simply fell into place. I pared this look with a basic black T-shirt from New yorker and, my favorite high waisted jeans from H&M. I went with a flannel also purchased from H&M but, the mens section. I love to hop over to the mens side and, pretend I am getting my brother items when it's actually all for me. Lastly I went ahead and, pared it with a plane white scarf and, a bag from Pimkie.

      I hope this look has inspired future looks of yours. Be looking forward to weekly posts so, make sure you subscribe and share this. Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this. Outfit details are down below make sure you check that out too.










Outfit Details:
Heels: New yorker
Jeans: H&M
T-shirt: New yorker
Flannel: H&M
Bag: Pimkie

Contact me:
Twitter: Sketchfashion
Instegram: Sketchfashionn

7 comments:

  1. Love so much your shirt.
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look so cool :) love that first picture with the mirror effect!

    Instax 210 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking super cool.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos your shoes are so cool!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete