02 May 2016

Savoring the moment | Naimah .A.

Hello Dolls

                A lot of times I catch myself captivated by my imagination and stuck on an ideal image on what I would like things to be. It's really fun when you explore yourself and dig in to your own imagination but, it's more fun when you live in the NOW. I don't only find it with myself I also find it with the people around me who are always living in their past and chasing after the future. What happened to cherishing little moments and enjoying this journey called life? I know one of the hardest things to do is to live in the moment and to truly savor it. Not living in the moment and overlooking our life journey will leave us in constant despair. So let's neglect the what ifs and savor the moments that come our way. 

             Now let's get into this outfit look that I managed to put together and pulled off as a chic casual. I really enjoy very chic looks that take about 10 minuets for me to throw on, Yes I said 10 minuets. I'm not the type to sit in front of my closet with a tornado of clothes swarming all around me. My closet is pretty tidy so I come up with an outfit in my head and try it on before I leave the house. I do a slight tweaking to my outfit and then I head out the door with an effortless look. So this is another one of those last min effortless look i've mange to put together. I hope you guys liked this post make sure you go follow my photographer Moe on Instagram page and show him support https://www.instagram.com/sweetpromoe/. Qatar Street style posts will be posted later this week so look out for that Dolls. Till next time xoxo








Outfit Details
Kimono: Mark and Spencer
Top: forever21 
Jeans: Cato's Fashion
Heels: New look

18 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit especially the kimono! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumps are so chic!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you speak words of wisdom! Often we don't live in the present but only chase after the future or dwell in the past. Sure sometimes it may be a good time for reflection, but living in the present can be such a blessing, we shouldn't give it up easily.

    I really like your outfit. Wonderful heels and jeans. You look utterly beautiful!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i'm so glad to hear your feed back.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit. Love your bag. xx
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect look dear!
    I really love your heels.
    And the last photos are gorgeous.
    Kisses from Spain

    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super pretty outfit!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing darling! Love this look on you! Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully styled outfit. LOVE IT! I totally agree, Naimah, it's important to live in the here and now. Savor the moment and live each day to it's fullest. Looking back in reflection is okay, but we can't change the past, but we always can change what happens next. And by cherishing the present I think it is a great opportunity to lay the foundation for a possible happy future.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete