07 June 2016

Ramadan Kareem | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls
  
                I've been kinda busy lately with being a host to my lovely cousin Warsan and also preparing for the holy month of Ramadan. My past posts were all over the place as you can tell from the dates and, mainly because I wanted you guys to be apart of me and Warsan's adventures. I hope you guys enjoyed the pervious post I put together as much as I enjoyed posting them. I'm making a big transition in my life and that is moving back to the United States for good. I've planned to head back plenty of time's in the past but the timing never seemed right. I'll be taking a little hiatus from blogging to focus on my last moments here. I will be sharing more posts with you guys as time goes on and I settle down. Comment down below what you think your biggest transition has been this far and what your excited to experience this summer. Till next time xoxoxo.
















22 comments:

  1. i am in love with your look and your makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look perfect.
    The make-up is beautiful.
    See you soon!

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling darling! Love it! Happy Tuesday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look , those shoes are fab.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely and also very nice make up!

    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.be
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl you style is amazing

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos - the outfit, makeup, scenery!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an amazing outfit...love the floral crown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit...you look like a doll :*

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete