18 July 2016

Advertisement campaign for Anoud Contacts | Naimah.A.

Hello dolls 

               I've have been so busy this past month or so with Ramadan and also traveling all the way back to the States. I seriously missed blogging for you guys and simply sharing a piece of me with you. I definitely feel like taking a break was a must for me because there was so much going on and I also needed to get the balance in my life back into place. Now that everything feels normal again I decided to share my recent shoot shot with Nairooz and Moody who offered me to model for them before I traveled. It's always a pleasure working with the both of them and they always make the experience memorable. This photoshoot was for the contact lens brand names La_beaute_qtr on Instagram, and the shoot was for the launch of their first contact brand based in Qatar. I'm so honored to be apart of something like this and I hope you guys enjoy these photos. Make sure you go check out @La_beaute_qtr on Instagram and leave a comment down below.









17 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even surprised! They couldn't have picked a better model! ;)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeup.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look stunning in these pictures!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advertisements are an essential element to the success of a business. However, many businesses find that they come up short with their advertising strategy. Custom signs

    ReplyDelete