02 January 2017

New Year New me | Naimah.A

Hey dolls

           I hope all is well wherever your beautiful souls are at. Today I sat at a Starbucks cafe doing my usual editing and I thought about how much of an impactful year I have had. I was amused with the drastic ups and crazy let downs but I still got to live to write this post so I consider myself happy. I hear the term new year new me all the time from friends and others and I think that term is really a joke. I always idolized that phrase and thought that when the clock strikes midnight I feel the changes within myself. That wasn't the case and I had to learn the hard way that the new year doesn't come with changes right away and you have to gradually work towards change. My motto is to wake up every morning and figure a way to better yourself or add on to your growth. I feel like each morning is another opportunity from God and the universe for you to have a clean slate and do better than the day before. I hope your guys enjoy these photos and welcome your new years with a positive mindset. Till next time XOXOXO












Outfit Details 
Crop top : New Yorker 
Leggings : Forever21
Vest : Gap
Heels : Forever21

18 comments:

  1. I do agree with you. Changes, real changes, take time. It is something that happens gradually. We can't change our lives over night just because it is new year. We need to take it day at the time...and I loved what you said about seeing every day as given to us by God. Every day can be a blessing!

    I love your casual styling. Stripes are always a good choice...How cute is that baseball cap! You look lovely. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart, I really love this vest.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! A better me every morning is a good approach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your motto. After all, that's the main point that we sometimes forget along the way. Wish you the best year so far! :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an adorable day Naimah
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are always so gorgeous! Love the look here! Happy new year :) I agree that the whole new year new me thing is a bit cliche. We can't expect change to just happen, we gotta work towards it and make the changes ourselves.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment. Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely pictures!!!! You look so classy))

    ReplyDelete