12 June 2017

This one is for you | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls 
       I hope all is well where ever your beautiful souls are at. Today I wanted to celebrate all the beautiful souls out there fighting internal battles every single day with out having anyone to turn too. It's such a strange shift is this world where now empathy is hard to receive without being attached to judgment. I remember growing up and seeing my mother have strangers she barely knew live with us because they were homeless. I also grow up seeing people helping each other without expecting any favor in return. I just missed such little acts that turned strangers to family and long lasting bonds were created. Now that I am an adult such acts are hard to come by and it leaves a lot of us to battle things alone. My way of overcoming these battles is doing things different and putting myself out there. I create connections with strangers that are now some of the closest friends of mine. I choose a smile over frown when I wake up in hopes of making another person smile. I practice generosity through out my day so no matter what the circumstance are for me I know I can make another person circumstance a bit better. These are ways I developed contentment within myself and I hope you find little things that work for you. So cheers to everyone who is choosing to fight every day in their lives to reach contentment this one is for you. Till next time loves XOXOXO






Outfit Details 
Overall's : Levis 
Bralette : Charlotte Russe 

No comments:

Post a Comment