12 December 2017

Finally 21 | Naimah.A

Hello Dolls 

                        I hope all is well wherever your beautiful souls are at. My 21st birthday was this passed Thursday and I can't explain how long I anticipated for this day to hit. My adult life birthdays have been very basic in the past few years ,and it was mainly because of me not showing my internal excitement. I always had some fairy tale hope that all the people that love me will come together and throw me a massive celebration to remember. The reality of my past birthdays have been nothing like that in fact my 19th birthday was a surprise mess. This year I wanted to take matters into my own hands and celebrate my growth made within this year. 

                  Being 20 comes with some sort of independence but 21 is when u fully knock all the barriers down and your considered a real adult. I'm so grateful for my cousins and my best friend who are all practically my sisters for taking they're time to make me feel special on this day. I'm so grateful for all the growth I've made within this year and for all the amazing experiences that took place. I'm also grateful for all the birthday wishes and excited to see what this year has in store. Till next time XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment