29 December 2017

Happy New Years | Naimah.A.

                                                                           Hello Dolls

                       I'm so excited to finally be writing a New Year's post. As per usual every year has drastic ups and downs and I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world. 2017 was my "WHAT IF" year. I was constantly second guessing myself wondering if I was good enough, smart enough, strong enough for every situation I faced. I broke a lot of internal doubt in 2017 and embraced a new found courage within. I cut all my hair off so I can break my internalized beauty standards. I experimented with different hair styles and looks which helped me create a new sense of style. I got out of my comfort zone and  collaborated with different artists along the way. In 2017 I knocked down the walls of "WHAT IF" and found my inner courage all over again. I'm so excited to see what 2018 brings. I'm not a resolutions kinda girl but I will keep you posted on the growth and progress I make this time around next year. Life is too short and I want to live up each moment to the best of my abilities and I hope you do too. I hope you guys like this post till next time XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment