26 February 2018

Denim on Demin | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls 

              I hope all is well where ever your beautiful souls are at. I haven’t updated my blog quite as often due to the fact that my life just got super busy. I’m learning to juggle new responsibilities in this new year which is a mix of fun and overwhelming pressure. Never the less I still always manage to do fun collaborations and shoots with awesome creatives in the local area. I’ve gotten the chance to shoot with Benhur who’s work honestly speaks for itself. I put together a Denim on Denim look which to me is one of the long lasting favorite trends of mine. I used to avoid this paring because of the fear of it being too uniformed and not fun. All that fear has come to rest after researching the classic style and the many ways it could be styled. Here’s my latest paring of Denim on Denim and I hope you enjoy the look. Make sure to go follow @Benhurayettey Instagram and check out all his amazing work. Till next time Xoxoxo






Outfit Details 
Denim Jacket : H&M
Denim Jeans : Gap
Heels : Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment