20 March 2018

90s babe | Naimah.A

Hello Dolls 

         I hope all is well wherever your beautiful souls are at. Today I bring you a post inspired by one of my favorite movies called Poetic Justice. With this specific hair style I get told often that I look like Janet Jackson-which is very flattering. I collaborated with @benhurayettey to bring this amazing visual together. I tried to recreate a few of the outfits Janet Jackson wore in the movie and a major staple would be high waisted jeans. I love high waisted jeans because they extentaute my figure and cinche in my waist. I find a crop to be more suitable with high waisted jeans, to give it a 90s vibe. To top this look all off I paired it with an all white FILE sneakers and for the accessory I wore these unique shades. I hope you guys like my 90s/poetic justice inspired look. Make sure you check out Ben’s instagram, till next time XoXoXo.


P





Outfit Details 
T-shirt : Forever 21
Jeans : H&M 
Shoes : Fila


No comments:

Post a Comment