03 April 2018

A little pop of color | Naimah.A

Hello dolls
         
               I hope all is well wherever your beautiful souls are at. Today I’m sharing a very loved outfit that I wore on my Instagram story. So many people requested me to do a shoot wearing the same exact outfit and not too long after I did. I know spring is here but the weather in Columbus isn’t proving for that to be true at the moment (silent tear drop). I have been building my spring and summer wardrobe since early January. I find it best to shop early for upcoming season so I can save money and not pay full price for most items which are more likely to be cheaper in the winter. I bought this top from T.J. Maxx, and you know I love anything off the shoulders on a warm weathered day. The jeans I have on are from Gap and they’ve been with me for ages. I paired them with denim boots to top the look all off, and this look couldn’t be anymore simpler. I hope you guys enjoyed my post, Till next time XoXoXo.






No comments:

Post a Comment