14 November 2016

First time at Hoover Dam | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls

                     I hope all is well whereever your beautiful souls are. I wanted to come on here and share one of my favorite collaborations done so far and it's with my friend Huda. She's a local makeup artist and photographer here in Columbus Ohio who helped my vision come to life. Since it's fall I wanted to go and capture myself at peace and that is always wherever nature is. I can get lost in nature for days and I wouldn't complain so that's why I have went to visit Hoover Dam for the first time ever. I've heard a lot about Hoover Dam in the past and I was excited to be there and capture some great memories. I've had so much fun shooting this look and if you want makeup details you guys should go follow Huda's Instagram page. Thank you guys for stopping by all outfit details Will be down below. Till next time XOXO











Outfit Details
Coat : Thrifted
T-shirt : Gap
Jeans : H&M
Heels : Forever 21

21 comments:

  1. Great post dear!
    I really love your shirt and your headband.
    Kisses from Spain

    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so pretty! Love everything about it, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful you and beautiful place! Love your headband! :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie... amanzing outfit... you are so beautiful...
    Have a nice week
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature is important to me too. Wonderful photographs. I really like this make up look on you, your friend is very talented and she did a great job. I also really like this casual styling.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love the pictures and the background! :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your plaid coat! It's so fall and works really well with the background. I like these nature shots!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete