23 October 2017

The art of collaborating | Naimah.A

Hello Dolls

                       I hope all is well wherever your beautiful souls are at. Today I wanted to write a post that cateres to all the creatives who don't live in a large city packed with opportunities. It can get a bit frustrating for some of us with massive dreams and limited access to exposure and opportunities. I am an example of a creative who constantly had big ideas and wanted them to come to life but didn't quite have the proper tools. I always hoped for a big brand to notice me and sponsor my visions in anyway possible. That is not always ideal when you are one of many trying to be noticed. So in my quest to recognition I learned the art of collaborating with other creatives and bringing our unique skills together. You won't believe how much can be accomplished when different skills come into play. It can be a bit challenging to step out of your comfort zone at first but once you do, asking others to collaborate with you will be second nature.

              I have got such an amazing opportunity to work with an old high school friend of mine whose drive still blows me away. She has an amazing line of T-shirts that rep the city area code she's from. When I asked her what was the Inspiration behind the amazing brand this is what she said " Since I've started 7FortyGear I've always had trouble answering the question on what inspired me to make my brand. Now after almost a year I can honestly say I started 7FortyGear to give others around me hope that you can do anything you set your heart to do, no matter where you come from. I started this so my city can be a city of believers and achievers." It was really inspirational seeing someone I practically grew up with make such an impact. I myself own a pair of 7FortyGear and I had fun styling it for my look down below. If you would like to purchase any of the 7FortyGear press here and show my entrepreneur friend support. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, Till next time XoXo.







Outfit Details 
T-shirt : 7FortyGear
Overall : Levi's
Sox: Zumies
Boots : Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment