23 May 2016

Naimah & Warsan's adventures | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls 

          Day 3 of Naimah and Warsan's adventures we decided to go and explore into the beautiful city of Doha even more. There is so much history hidden deep within the countries depth and, I felt like Warsan was in for a surprise. I decided to take her to The Museum of Islamic Arts located on the Corniche over looking the south end of Doha's Bay. I have previously heard about this iconic place but never got around to actually visiting it. It was definitely on me and Warsan's to do list for the short period she was here. When I walked in I was so amazed with how beautiful it was, as I traced my eyes along side the walls all the way up the ceiling. My attention was captivated by each and every unique piece on display there. I can really say that this was definitely a moment to remember for the both of us. We took some amazing photo's capturing the beautiful styles we rocked for this adventure. I hope you guys liked our looks make sure you comment down below what colors your excited to wear this spring season. Till next time xoxoxo











17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these looks are great!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place is really wonderful, magical actually ^^ So nice you two have a to do list! I love your outfits and the dark lipstick looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell by the pics that you guys had a blast. You guys look so cute. I don't have a specific color I would like to wear, Naimah, I love most colors and I always wear the color I am in the mood for, if you know what I mean. So no preferences here.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most colors too but at the moment it would be burnt orange.

      Delete
  5. Great looks!
    Both of you are amazing.
    Kisses from Spain

    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your outfits! You guys look amazing and definitely know how to rock a street style look.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing looks girl

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look amazing!! Lovely outfits and pictures :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete