20 December 2016

No judgement zone | Naimah.A.

Hello Dolls 

                 I hope all is well where ever your beautiful souls are at. I was sitting at a Starbucks the other day doing some networking on my laptop and an older gentlemen has approached me asking for change. The gentlemen had a Starbucks drink in his hand and disregarding the fact that he just purchased a drink me and my friend next to me have pulled out whatever we had and gave it to him. A few other people sitting across from us also did the same until it came down to this one man who rudely brushed him away. After brushing him away he looks over to us and says he can afford a Starbucks drink but is begging for change for bus trip back home. That alone left me to wonder why this man was so quick to judge him and antagonize him for his behavior. I felt like no one should be treated that way no matter how much you think you have them or their lives figured out. It takes a lot for someone to stand in front of you and beg for change and it doesn't make there lives easier to have to deal with rude rejections. It seriously ruffled my feathers to see such behavior play out in front me so it only made sense I shared that with you guys and see what you can take from it. With that being said I wanted to share these amazing photo's that were taken by Huda who is the makeup artist behind the makeup and the photographer for most of my shoot's including this one. I hope you guys enjoy this collaboration leave a comment down below. Till next time XOXOXO 









Outfit Detail : 1
Sweater : Gap
Jeans : H&M
Flannel : H&M 
Jacket : Sports Illustrated
Sneakers : New Yorker

 Outfit Detail : 2
Sweater : Gap
Jeans : Forever 21
Flannel : Burberry
Jacket : H&M
Sneakers : Converse 


15 comments:

  1. I love this collaboration. You both look gorgeous. I like how you are wearing matching make up. That's so cute.

    I agree with you. If someone begs for money, it doesn't mean we have the right to get verbally aggressive with them, it doesn't mean we should be mean to them. Giving money to them is not our obligation, but it is not o.k to offend them. We never know when it can happen to us that we find ourselves in a situation that we need to ask a stranger to give us money...sometimes bad things happen to people. My brother once told me how this guy approached him and he really needed money for gas to get back home and naturally he paid his gas bill. I mean sometimes people lose wallets...things happen! We shouldn't always jump to the worst conclusions and accuse people of stuff. Once it happened to me that I took a wrong bus, fell asleep and woke up in another city! Everyone at that bus stop I ended in was super healpful and they offered to help...I didn't really need help, I could buy my bus ticket home and it wasn't a big deal, but they were offering to buy me lunch, to buy me a ticket...I didn't need it, I bought my own card home, but it is nice to know there are kind people out there.... if I needed help I know I would have gotten it- and that's nice, isn't it? Politeness is the grease that keeps the motor of human society running- Robert A. Heinlein said that and that's so true. We need more politeness, it is really important!

    My father always told me that I shouldn't give people money to beggars because it can be used for criminal activities. He said, offer to take them to the store and buy them food if they say they're hungry. When somebody asks me money for a bus card, I say alright, take me to the bus stop and I'll buy the ticket for you. That way we can make sure that that person is not taking advantage of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh that amazing to hear and that's smart way to deal with the situation.

      Delete
    2. Awhh that amazing to hear and that's smart way to deal with the situation.

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, some people are too rude :/
    You two look great and I love the eyebrow details! So cool! :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and amazing combinations!!Simply perfect! I love the makeups, looks beautiful with the pearls.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so classy! Such lovely pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your home be blessed with love and happiness. Happy holidays.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete