15 January 2017

Cafe confessions | Niamah.A.

Hello Dolls 
           As you all may know I go to several cafe's to do most of my editing and I seriously would consider a few my second home. I enjoy grabbing a drink with some friends or a lone most times and getting my creative juices flowing. I find it to be the best place for me to vent to friends and get most of my work done. Since my cafe visits are so frequent I want to have a segment called Cafe Confessions where You guys send me a confession or a scenario that you need advice on and I would give you my take on it. I feel like this will get me and you guys closer and have so many of you guys voices heard. I'm going to do Cafe Confessions every two weeks so be sure to email your scenario at BeautyNtheGlam@gmail.com. Thank you guys for sticking around for this post till next rime XOXOXO.










Outfit Details
Choker : Forever21
Over sized Shirt : Levis 
Jeans : Gap
Shoes : Converse 

13 comments:

  1. Love how you have styled this outfit. You look so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cafe confessions sounds like a lovely series. Grabbing a cup of coffee is a great way to unwind! I like cafes, they can be very relaxing, especially if they are not crowded. When there is too many people, somehow it is not as relaxing as there are only a few.

    you look phenomenal in this denim on denim look. Awesome oversize denim shirt, love how you paired it with jeans and converse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pics! Have a lovely Day! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style. Denim looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim, it looks great on you and that background is just perfect! ;)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice and adorable weekek
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love denim on denim, great combination

    ReplyDelete