30 January 2017

owning your curls | Naimah.A

Hello Dolls 

           Today I want to share my hair journey with you guys. I usually get comments about my hair and how I get it to look the way it looks. To be honest for the longest I didn't know how to answer that question because I simply washed and conditioned it. If I could back track back to high school I don't think my curls existed because I used to straighten my hair a lot. My hair was super damaged and so not well kept and My ideal look would be a bun. I finally came across an Instagram photo which inspired me to care for my hair and do what ever it takes to get my healthy curl pattern. Here are a few steps that I took which helped me regain my healthy curl pattern.

Step one - Moisturize 
Step two - Use a cotton cloth to dry hair
Step three - Use protective styles







9 comments:

  1. This photos are stunning!
    You are so beautiful today, dear!
    Kisses from Spain

    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have beautiful hair...your curls look so healthy and lovely! These photographs are so perfect....love the leaves of glass vibe:).

    I don't have curly hair but I think your tips can apply to any hair type because it is always good to condition our hair and take care of it...but naturally these tips work especially well for curly hair.

    I know that there are many different types of curls and I suppose it is up to everyone to find the hair routine that works best for their curls. I remember that my friends who have very curly hair told me they don't brush their hair because it is not really a possibility for them and that they dry it out naturally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true and I appreciate you commenting on my blog post. Thank you so much for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Amazing photos!
    Yes is true you have such a great curls.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's perfect balance, you look hot and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks super healthy and pretty! Your curls are perfect :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so pretty and healthy! I love the look of the bouncy voluminous curls!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete