08 January 2017

Explore, Dream, Discover | Naimah.A

 Hello Dolls 
            I recently visited one of the most therapeutic places in the whole entire world and that is the playground. I feel like the play ground has always had a piece of my heart growing up and it helped me tap into my childhood innocence. As a child there were a lot of things that I dreamed of and wanted to explore, so I would always draw pictures and read books to actually live them out in my head. When I was shooting this look I came across this quote that said Explore, Dream, Discover and that had my imagination going wild on all the possibilities of this year. I am not too big on resolutions but I feel like this year is a year of adventure for me. I hope u guys enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and be sure to comment below what adventures you have in store for this year. Till next time XOXOXO








Outfit Details 
Top : Gap
Jersey : H&M
Jacket : leather fashion
Leggings : Forever21
Shoes : Burlington 

12 comments:

  1. I really like the pop of bright red. This colour suits you...The outfit is very stylish. Perfect bomber jacket, leggings and boots- Street chic at its best. You look fantastic!

    I love playgrounds too. This one is lovely:). Such a nice location for an outfit post! Great photos.

    This quote is very inspiring indeed.... Explore, Dream, Discover. I wish you a lot of exploring, dreaming and discovering in this year. May it be a year of adventure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie
    the red is your color.
    Beautiful look
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!!!
    Have a good week!!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have styled this outfit. You look so classy))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playgrounds bring up nostalgia for me because of all the times I spend there during my childhood. I really like that quote too! Whoever wrote that is a genius for putting it there to promote positivity. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are lovely and you are incredibly stunning! Love it :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete