28 May 2015

Naimah's Weekly Fashion Favorites

Hello lovelies 

            I hope your week has been going by smoothly, but you know it's time for Naimah's Weekly Fashion Favorites. I have been loving the weather this week although it's been a bit bipolar. I still couldn't help but to share the fabulous comfortable form of heels that work best for spring and summer. I know for many comfort is key, so it made sense for this week's favorites be wedges. They are an essential in your wardrobe, and work well with Maxi Skirts and also Sun Dresses. I hope this inspires some of your summer looks. Enjoy!














Thank you for reading
Contact me 
Email: Sketchfashionappareal@gmail.com
Instagram: Sketchfasionn
Twitter: Sketchfaion
     

3 comments:

  1. Specially love the first and the red ones :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 2 are my favorites.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shoes.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete